EatDrinkMadison.com reviews Madtown Pizza | Restaurants
At the request of an individual who emailed me, I checked out Madtown Pizza, which opened this summer in the space once occupied by Supreme Pizza on the near East Side. Location, however, is where the similarities end between the two establishments.
While I always thought Supreme Pizza served a flavorless, cardboard-like pie, Madtown Pizza’s version is much better. It comes down to a simple formula: better ingredients, better … uh, maybe I can’t finish that line because it’s trademarked, but you get my drift.
Read more at eatdrinkmadison.com.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant
- Man accused of stabbing girlfriend 29 times pleads guilty
- Police: Man punched woman in SUV, punctured tires