Madison Parks regional beaches open for Memorial Day weekend | Parents & Kids
Looking to do some swimming or hanging out on the beach this holiday weekend? Madison Park Regional beaches will be open for those looking to enjoy the lakes over Memorial weekend. Lifeguard services are scheduled for this weekend, but are subject to change due to cool or rainy weather.
Regional beaches open June 13:
- BB Clarke Beach, 835 Spaight St.
- Olbrich Park Beach, 3527 Atwood Ave.
- Tenney Park Beach, 1414 E. Johnson St.
- Vilas Park Beach, 702 S. Randall St.
- Pre-season Regional beaches lifeguard services hours:
- May 24-May 26: Regional Beaches, 12:30 p.m.-6p.m.
- May 31-June 1: Regional Beaches, 12:30 p.m.-6p.m.
- June 7 - 8, 12:30p.m.-6p.m
- Neighborhood beaches, open June 13,
- Bernies Beach, 901 Gilson St.
- Esther Beach, 2802 Waunona Way
- James Madison Park Beach, 614 E. Gorham St.
- Olin Park Beach, 1156 Olin-Turville Court Spring Harbor Beach, 1918 Norman Way Warner Park Beach, 2930 N. Sherman Ave.
Regular season hours begin Friday, June 13:
Beginning Friday, June 13, regional beaches will have lifeguard services 11a.m.-7p.m. and neighborhood beaches will have lifeguard services 12:30p.m.-4:30p.m.
Please remember that Madison Parks provides the lifeguard services for the Madison Park public beaches and the water quality conditions are monitored by Public Health Madison & Dane County. Check Public Health Madison & Dane County beach conditions for daily closings and condition reports.