Woman struck by car while crossing the street | News
A 67-year-old Madison woman suffered a possible broken leg or hip after being struck by a car while trying to cross a street Thursday.
Police said the woman was walking on Ohio Avenue and using a crosswalk to cross Atwood Avenue when she was struck.
The driver of the car, a 20-year-old Madison woman, was cited on suspicion of failing to yield for a pedestrian.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police find ?realistic? BB gun in La Follette student?s backpack
- Officials: Madison police officer punched by teen
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant