Madison man arrested on suspicion of 8th OWI | News
A call from a concerned citizen led police to arrest a Madison man on suspicion of eighth offense operating while intoxicated, according to police.
Officers were called to the 3300 block of Chicago Avenue at 8:40 p.m. Monday for a report from someone who says a blue pick-up truck driving erratically and running into garbage cans. The witness saw the driver enter a nearby home.
Police said they located Lamont L. Weber, 46, and arrested him on suspicion of 8th offense OWI.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters