Madison man arrested on 5th OWI charge | News
A Madison man was arrested on a charge of fifth-offense operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
A Madison police officer on routine patrol stopped a car on Packers Avenue near Commercial Avenue just before 3 a.m. Sunday after observing the vehicle swerving back and forth while its driver tried to stay in a traffic lane, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said the driver, Donald Trice, 55, was arrested on the drunken-driving charge.�
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6 allegedly involved in ?violent home invasion? charged
- Police find ?realistic? BB gun in La Follette student?s backpack
- Officials: Madison police officer punched by teen
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs