Sunbather struck by truck at Madison park | News
A 28-year-old sunbather was taken to an area hospital shortly after 12 p.m. on Wednesday after being struck by a city of Madison truck at James Madison Park, according to the Madison Police Department.
Police said the truck was delivering bark and was operating on a grassy area of the park, when the person was hit.
The victim's condition was not immediately known, police said.
The accident remains under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6 allegedly involved in ?violent home invasion? charged
- Police find ?realistic? BB gun in La Follette student?s backpack
- Officials: Madison police officer punched by teen
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs