Sunbather struck by truck at Madison park | News
A 28-year-old sunbather was taken to an area hospital shortly after 12 p.m. on Wednesday after being struck by a city of Madison truck at James Madison Park, according to the Madison Police Department.
Police said the truck was delivering bark and was operating on a grassy area of the park, when the person was hit.
The victim's condition was not immediately known, police said.
The accident remains under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local runners remember Boston Marathon tragedy
- DOJ: Man sentenced for pulling loaded gun on friends at bus stop
- Madison libraries, streets division to host composting classes
- Officials look for dog, possibly named Habanero, that bit man
- Police: Scammer posts as east business on classified car sales website