Police investigate East Side home invasion | News
Madison police are looking for three men in connection with a home invasion on Madison's East Side early Thursday morning.
The incident happened just before 1 a.m. in the 2500 block of East Johnson Street.
According to police, three men kicked the back door in of a home on the block, then demanded money from the 42-year-old resident inside. The men took the victim's wallet before leaving.
Police said one man had a handgun, while another placed a handheld electronic device on the back of the victim during the robbery.
Police are looking for three black men, all of whom were wearing black hoodies drawn tight around their faces during the attack. All three are about 5 feet 10 inches tall. Two were thin, while the third had a stockier build, with braids in his hair. Authorities said that anyone that knows anything about the incident is asked to call Madison Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters