Restaurant robbed at gunpoint | News
A Madison restaurant was robbed by an armed man last week, according to Madison police.
Officers said the robber walked into Burrito Drive at 310 S. Brearly St. shortly after 11 p.m. on Dec. 22 and pointed a handgun at an employee.
The gunman demanded the employee open the register, grabbed money and fled on foot, police said.
A police dog searched the area but was unable to find the robber.
The man is described as black, in his mid-30s, 6 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 2 inches tall with a thin build and weighing 170 to 180 pounds. He had short hair, facial stubble and was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and a green baseball cap.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DOJ: Man sentenced for pulling loaded gun on friends at bus stop
- Madison libraries, streets division to host composting classes
- Officials look for dog, possibly named Habanero, that bit man
- Police: Scammer posts as east business on classified car sales website
- Woman scammed into sending money to Lebanon