Restaurant robbed at gunpoint | News
A Madison restaurant was robbed by an armed man last week, according to Madison police.
Officers said the robber walked into Burrito Drive at 310 S. Brearly St. shortly after 11 p.m. on Dec. 22 and pointed a handgun at an employee.
The gunman demanded the employee open the register, grabbed money and fled on foot, police said.
A police dog searched the area but was unable to find the robber.
The man is described as black, in his mid-30s, 6 feet 1 inch to 6 feet 2 inches tall with a thin build and weighing 170 to 180 pounds. He had short hair, facial stubble and was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt, dark pants and a green baseball cap.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6 allegedly involved in ?violent home invasion? charged
- Police find ?realistic? BB gun in La Follette student?s backpack
- Officials: Madison police officer punched by teen
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs