Man 'out of it,' naked on bike path, police say | News
Police said a Madison man was taken to a medical facility after a woman found him naked on a near east side path.
Madison police said a 39-year-old woman was on the East Dayton Street pike path near the Yahara River Sunday at about 7:12 a.m. when she found a 26-year-old man lying naked on the ground.
The woman told police the man was fondling himself and appeared "out of it," according to the report.
Officers said the man didn't know what day it was and that he was unable to walk because he was drunk.
He was taken to a medical facility.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant
- Man accused of stabbing girlfriend 29 times pleads guilty
- Police: Man punched woman in SUV, punctured tires