Police: Number Of Heroin Overdoses Grows In Madison | Health
Madison police responded to a series of heroin overdoses in recent days.
Police said that they've had to deal with at least three heroin overdoses this week.
The first incident happened on Monday morning. Police found a 23-year-old pregnant woman in a parked car on the citys north side. The woman told police that shed done heroin.
On Wednesday, emergency responders helped a 21-year-old man who wasnt breathing. He had apparently snorted heroin in a home on Mills Street and had to be hospitalized.
Also on Wednesday, police found another man unconscious with drug paraphernalia in a bathroom at Walgreens on Raymond Road.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters