Police: Number Of Heroin Overdoses Grows In Madison | Health
Madison police responded to a series of heroin overdoses in recent days.
Police said that they've had to deal with at least three heroin overdoses this week.
The first incident happened on Monday morning. Police found a 23-year-old pregnant woman in a parked car on the citys north side. The woman told police that shed done heroin.
On Wednesday, emergency responders helped a 21-year-old man who wasnt breathing. He had apparently snorted heroin in a home on Mills Street and had to be hospitalized.
Also on Wednesday, police found another man unconscious with drug paraphernalia in a bathroom at Walgreens on Raymond Road.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6 allegedly involved in ?violent home invasion? charged
- Police find ?realistic? BB gun in La Follette student?s backpack
- Officials: Madison police officer punched by teen
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs