Anti-abortion bus tour stops in Wisconsin | Events
The Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) “Women Speak Out: Abortion is Not Health Care” bus tour will stop in La Crosse, Madison, and Waukesha on Tuesday, a press release said.
The 30-stop bus tour hopes to draw attention to abortion records of government officials, including President Obama and Democratic Senate candidate Tammy Baldwin.
On the tour will be SBA List spokeswoman and former Colorado Rep. Marilyn Musgrave as well as anti-abortion nurse Jill Stanek. Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch will also speak at a press conference in Madison.
The tour stopped Monday in Iowa. The tour will travel through the end of August and make additional stops in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and Florida.
The Wisconsin portion of the tour is co-sponsored by Wisconsin Right to Life and Wisconsin Family Action.
For more information about the tour and for a full list of speakers, visit the SBA List website.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant
- Man accused of stabbing girlfriend 29 times pleads guilty
- Police: Man punched woman in SUV, punctured tires