17-year-old attacked by 3 teens | Crime
A 17-year-old man was punched and kicked by three other teens Tuesday night, according to the Madison Police Department.
Police said the incident occurred in the 100 block of Waubesa Street at about 9:15 p.m.
The victim said he was walking when one suspect punched him, knocking him to the ground. While down, he curled into a tight ball as all three males kicked him in the back, shoulders and head, police said.
The teens left the area after an adult yelled for them to stop. The victim told police the other teens were acquaintances. Police said they have not been located.
The victim told police that he was not sure why he was attacked.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters