Man Arrested In Stabbing At Bar | Crime
Madison police said they arrested a man suspected in a stabbing at a bar Saturday night.
Police said Samuel L. Calhoun, 49, of Madison, instigated a verbal fight with a 39-year-old Madison man in the outdoor smoking area of the Locker Room Bar & Grill at 1810 Roth St. about 11:55 p.m. Saturday.
Police said Calhoun pulled out a knife and stabbed the man in the leg.
Calhoun fled on foot and was taken into custody a short time later, police said. He was arrested on a charge of first-degree recklessly endangering safety.
The victim was treated at a local hospital and released.
Police said the circumstances of the fight remain under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighters, construction company donate school supplies
- 7 schools to offer free breakfasts, lunches on school days
- Madison police chief, district officials to host community forums
- Cause of Apollo Way fire could take months to determine
- Local firefighter bikes cross county to honor fallen firefighters