Teens stop by, woman's wallet goes missing, police say | Crime
Two teenagers were arrested after walking into a home during the day on Thursday, according to police.
Timothy I. McKnight,17, and Keshawn J. Redus, 18, both of Madison, were arrested for trespassing after they walked into a home on North Marquette Street. The couple that owned the home were present when the teens stopped by, police said..
According to a report, McKnight and Redus claimed to be looking for the couple's son. When they left, the wife in the home realized her wallet was missing.
Officers caught the two on the 3700 block of East Washington Avenue after one of the teenagers ran. The wallet was not recovered.
Both McKnight and Redus were cited for unlawful trespassing. The one who ran was also given an obstruction citation.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police find ?realistic? BB gun in La Follette student?s backpack
- Officials: Madison police officer punched by teen
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant