Madison Teen Hopes Video Launches Entertainment Career | People
YouTube Video From Kaya's song, "Can't Get You Out of My Mind" which was recently recorded in Los Angeles
A 16-year-old East High School student has a new pop song, a new video and is starting to build her acting resume.
"I like to sing and act because I love to interact with live audiences and to entertain people," said Kaya. "There is nothing better than the feeling that people are really connecting to and enjoying my art, and maybe taking some inspiration from it."
Kaya Rosenthal's mother, Julie, tells Channel 3000.com that Kaya has been busy the last couple of months with Disney, Nintendo and other commercials, small spots on two Nickelodeon shows and an independent film.
Kaya was born and raised in Madison, she has done shows with the Children's Theater of Madison, Madison Youth Choirs, Four Seasons Theater, Edgewood College, Madison Opera, Madison Symphony Orchestra and the Broadway Dinner Theater of the Wisconsin Dells.
Kaya said when asked what she hopes to be doing five years from now and she said, "I hope to be performing before audiences all over the world."
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant
- Man accused of stabbing girlfriend 29 times pleads guilty
- Police: Man punched woman in SUV, punctured tires