Boom System At B.B. Clarke Will Be In Place Rest Of Summer | Environment
Many have noticed a positive outcome in the city of Madison since the experimental boom system has been placed into the lakes at various beaches.
Since the boom that is designed to reduce bad algal scum from getting near B.B. Clarke Beach was placed in the water a month ago there has not been a single day that the beach was closed.
Local residents, and the countless users of the beach have noticed, and appreciated the result of this experiment.
Upcoming Events near Madison Near East
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Pregnant woman sexually assaulted in ?violent? home invasion
- National, city, school leaders to focus on out-of-school-time programs
- Police: Blood, shell casings found outside east Madison restaurant
- Man accused of stabbing girlfriend 29 times pleads guilty
- Police: Man punched woman in SUV, punctured tires